Thursday, October 4, 2007

SPIT

Sometimes I love to spit on a pussy! Even if it's dripping madly (like the Doors song). Even if it's throbbing wet little songs into my mouth and I am pretty much taking a shower in it. I just like to spit right on it's glistening little face, just because it adds extra filth to the over all scene. Usually this happens when I am in the hungry, pussy devouring mode and not during the slow moving loving action where I like to do a lot of pussy kissing and slow clit teasing. The nasty way of fucking and sucking and kissing is no doubt great but I can't be insane all the time. I do like the slower approach better, just because I can really digest everything properly and stare at everything longer, give more love to the thighs and knees and the hips and everything everywhere else! But during the wild, super passionate nights I think spitting is hot. The last one night stand I had, I was wasted to hell, but in the wave of talking dirty and breathing all heavily and kissing with teeth I asked the woman to spit into my mouth and she did! And I enjoyed it a whole lot. It was a good time. Although in my drunken state I did get puzzled a little. When we were rolling around like pieces of clay that came alive, I put my fingers in her pussy and went upstairs for the sweet velvet cushions only to feel something extremely unfamiliar and foreign! What the fuck is wrong with this chick I asked myself, who the fuck are those weird little wings that are not usually there?! And they feel kind of strange! But I let it be and just went onto bigger better things, putting that whole experience out of my drunk mind immediately. Only in the morning did she tell me she was wearing a diaphragm! And only on my train ride home did I understand that her inner wings felt plastic like to me. And only by the time I got home did I cringe for the first time. I did not love that feeling! I want my spongy velvet cushions damn it!

No comments: