Are there really words to describe the beauty of eating pussy from behind? Or from underneath? DAMN! How exciting is that shit? It's fucking hot is what it is!
Some women are shy about the behind position while others are quick to turn around and put the junk in their trunk right in my face. Do I love when that happens! Love is an understatement in this case! Maybe some may think it's nasty, but nothing can be more erotic and sexual than finding myself with a sexy ass hugging my face and a wet pussy riding up and down my mouth! All the good stuff is accessible that way! I can always slide one hand under and play with what they call boobies, while the other hand can be squeezing the butt cheeks all at the same time as the tongue is licking pussy or something else! Something a little higher ah? Well I have not been beating around the bush so far, why start now, yes the tongue can be licking the asshole or travel back and forth between two of our finest destinations. It really is the ultimate position! I love 69's as well! This without question is the greatest. I can eat pussy while getting sucked, really? What? You're shitting me?! FUCK! Playing with the butt cheeks during a 69 is something I can never unlove or forget about. This one thought can drive me up the wall during sleepless nights fiending for some loving. But after all that, the idea of a woman turning around from her back to her knees and throwing it up in the air like she just don't care is definitely one of the hottest thoughts I can think of. Because it's just like, here you go, this is for you, I WANT you to lick me from behind! Kills me. Just kills me! I am dead. And I think I'm going to go do something. Do zombies masterbate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment