Gotta say, I love pulling off panties! I love the way the hips seem to pop with their usual fucking sexiness and of course the first peek of the pillow island right above the pussy itself, the way it sometimes wants to slow the process by slightly grabbing the panties. Silly silly pubic area. It's even better to first feel the still dry hairs under the kisses and the slow heat radiating from the lower regions of thy pussy and then the first drop of wet sweetness that seeped through the lips! The dew drop of "it's on". Yeah that's really an amazing feeling!
Pulling panties off of anyone for the first time is a thrill because they reveal a pussy that I've never seen or tasted before. And you know, I don't mind the hair, it does not bother me, in fact I like it. Maybe because I have never experienced hard painful hairs before, but I like the way it smells like soap or shampoo, it adds to the whole experience.
I like the way it feels against my face and I like the way it smells after, when it's soaked with pussy juice and it smells like it too, haha, just a wonderful sense of accomplishment.
Sometimes I like to do the deed with the panties still on. But that's a different story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment