When pussy is super wet, nothing can be better! I have seen pussies so wet they drip like the aliens! I swear! A syrupy substance that can stretch from the pussy all the way down to the floor. This kind of juice is usually hard to handle, because it can really fill up your whole mouth with taste and girth, but I still love it because I'm probably a freak. I don't care. Maybe that means something is wrong with that womans pussy, I still don't care! Once a woman was sucking me while I was on my back and I could see her pussy dripping a small continuous stream onto the floor boards. I loved seeing that! And then I ate her pussy for a nice long while! And that's another thing, I love eating pussy for a long time, I even dig it when my jaw starts hurting as though I've been chewing gum for 5 hours straight. It's okay, when pussy is beautiful and warm and soft and sweet, pain does not exist! I can't get enough of wet pussy all over my face, seriously, when I am splashing in there like a kid in a pool, my mind goes out the window and I'm extremely high! It's really true that pussy makes men go insane. I recall moments of total loss of logic and reasoning! I've had my tongue hurting for a week at a time after certain pussy eating sessions! My jaw as well. But it's just so much fun to roll my face in super wet pussy! It really is! There is nothing wrong with it, there is nothing bad about it, it's just straight up F.U.N.
And to my surprise, I have met a lot of women who have no idea how kick ass this experience could be for THEM! And I have gotten so many complaints about men not wanting to or not knowing how to eat pussy and I am usually just speechless! Fellas, what the fuck is wrong with you?! EAT SOME PUSSY DAMN IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment