Tuesday, October 2, 2007
ARMPITS
Armpits is one of my weird fetishes I suppose, but I love kissing them during my full body explorations AND during moments where the mind is about flying out the top of my head from being so turned on in every way. Kissing armpits just puts me over the edge! I love to bring up a woman's arm and expose that little nest of good ol' lovin'! It really is though, a little warm oven for a stranded traveler! It can also be the naughtiest, most sexual bit of flesh on that body. And I personally like the more chubby, soft, cushiony pits that are always so inviting. Oh it fucking kills me how some woman have these amazingly sexy little pillows even when the arm is down. FUCK! But don't get me wrong skinny armpits are very attractive as well. They are all wonderful to moi! It's amazing to just plunge in there and feel that slightly rough skin on my lips. But it's because even in porn I don't see people doing this, it turns me on that much more. It's not considered a sexual standard and I love anything that's different or goes against something normal. Of course I must follow that up with NOT EVERYTHING that goes against normal! I would never consider eating shit or vomit or have sex with animals. But the armpit is an underrated gem which is great to kiss and I think it feels good to the woman. There is something slightly perverted about it, but not in a nasty way, just in a way that lets a woman know, you are about ALL of her body! And usually when I am with a women, damn right I am about ALL of her body! If you don't love and explore it all, then it's all just a boring act of getting off isn't it? I have to find all the spots, kiss and touch all the parts! FUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment