Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CRUSH

I love women so much! I can't possibly explain all the things I feel towards women! I love thinking about kissing women, kissing their backs especially! A womans back has to be one of the sexiest areas period! I love to kiss backs! Especially when the skin is very warm or even hot!
So in the place where I work Fridays, sometimes Saturdays, works a stunning woman that I am very much attracted to. I have not seen her back, but the way her body is built, I can just tell her back is amazing! I've never really been attracted to blonds but this time it was love at first sight!
She is very slim and definitely a little older than me. Oh how in my day dreams do I wish to undress her! She has been looking and smiling at me with a very intriguing smile, so I am not hopeless in this situation. I will tell you about all the updates. I want her so badly! We will see what happens.

No comments: