Monday, October 1, 2007

MORNING PUSSY

One of the things I love most is eating pussy in the morning! I call this brushing your teeth with pussy OR, mouthwashing with pussy! When I wake up with the usual nasty cotton mouth, the rotten, dead animal taste in there, it is simply a beautiful thing to get my mouth onto some warm soft pussy that's so full of fire. Make it open it's petals and give me the nectar that washes all the bad taste away! Thank you pussy!
AND, after long nights of losing weight the sex way, I have woken up with quite the hunger brewing in me, but right after a balanced pussy breakfast I was okay to get up and go to the train and take the ride home! It's usually a very long ride, because I live near Coney Island, BUT, on all of those rides I sat there quite satisfied in the stomach area! I also often wondered after eating pussy in the morning whether the person next to me on the train can smell that pussy from my face. It's some feeling I tell you, to walk around with pussy all over your mouth. Dare I say: A PUSSY BEARD? Don't you love it! Yes I do!
Eating pussy in the morning is also a good way to wake up well. When I start doing it in a sleepy, not fully awake state, I can safely say that by the time my chin is soaked completely and I am proudly kicking back on the bed looking at the ceiling, I am alive, and awake, and ready to get my dick sucked. (but it doesn't always happen)

No comments: